We have gone through our current list of papers, covering 10 interesting projects over the past 10 weeks. Now it is time to move on with a new set of papers that will carry the reading group all the way through the summer term.
- Conflict-free Replicated Data Types – June 16th
- Strong and Efficient Consistency with Consistency-Aware Durability – June 30th
- Unifying Timestamp with Transaction Ordering for MVCC with Decentralized Scalar Timestamp – July 7th
- Evolution of Development Priorities in Key-value Stores Serving Large-scale Applications: The RocksDB Experience – July 14th
- FoundationDB: A Distributed Unbundled Transactional Key Value Store – July 21st
- Cores that don’t count – July 28th
- When Cloud Storage Meets RDMA – August 4th
- Move Fast and Meet Deadlines: Fine-grained Real-time Stream Processing with Cameo – August 11th
- Fault-Tolerant Replication with Pull-Based Consensus in MongoDB – August 18th
- In Reference to RPC: It’s Time to Add Distributed Memory – August 25th
Our reading group takes place over Zoom every Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST. We have a slack group where we post papers, hold discussions, and most importantly manage Zoom invites to paper discussions. Please join the slack group to get involved!